A 12 Week, Multicenter, Open Label Evaluation of Caregiver Preference, Safety and Tolerability of Exelon Patch (Rivastigmine Transdermal) in Patients With Alzheimer's Disease.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Rivastigmine (Primary)
- Indications Alzheimer's disease
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms BETTER
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 15 May 2012 Actual patient number is 51 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2012 Actual end date (1 Jan 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 May 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.