Post Marketing Surveillance Study To Observe Safety And Efficacy Of Aromasin In The Patients With Early Or Advanced Breast Cancer
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 22 Sep 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Exemestane (Primary)
- Indications Advanced breast cancer; Early breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 11 Jul 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 03 Jan 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Jul 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 28 Nov 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Apr 2014 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.