A Phase Ib Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Safety of Brivanib in Combination With 5-Fluorouracil/Leucovorin (5FU/LV) and Brivanib in Combination With 5-Fluorouracil/Leucovorin/Irinotecan (FOLFIRI) in Subjects With Advanced or Metastatic Gastrointestinal Malignancies.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 18 Sep 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Brivanib alaninate; Fluorouracil; Folinic acid; Irinotecan
- Indications Gastrointestinal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Biomarker
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 15 Sep 2014 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 31 Jul 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 Aug 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.