A Phase I, Multi-centre, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Parallel Group Study to Assess the pharmacoMRI Effects of AZD6765 in Male and Female Patients Fulfilling the Criteria for Major Depressive Disorder.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 13 Oct 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Lanicemine (Primary) ; Ketamine
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Biomarker; Pharmacodynamics
- 13 Oct 2012 Results presented at the 25th Annual Congress of the European College of Neuropsychopharmacology.
- 25 Jul 2012 New source identified and integrated (EudraCT2009-013110-27: European Clinical Trials Database).
- 07 Jun 2012 Results reported at the 28th International Congress of Cellegium Internationale Neuro-Psychopharmacologicum].
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History