A Phase I/II, Multicenter, Open-label, Dose-escalation Study of Bendamustine in Combination With Lenalidomide and Dexamethasone in Patients With Relapsed Multiple Myeloma
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 04 Apr 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bendamustine (Primary) ; Lenalidomide (Primary) ; Dexamethasone; Dexamethasone
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 08 Apr 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Dec 2014 to 1 Nov 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Feb 2013 New source identified and integrated (Mayo Clinic record, 09-004211).