Clinical Pilot to Evaluate the Accuracy of FDG-/FLT-PET and DCE-MRI for Early Prediction of Non-Progression in Patients With Advanced Non Squamous Cell Non Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Treated With Erlotinib and Bevacizumab and to Associate Imaging Findings With Molecular Markers
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 30 May 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Erlotinib (Primary)
- Indications Non-small cell lung cancer
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms MIMEB
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 16 Mar 2016 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by European Clinical Trials Database.
- 03 Jun 2014 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as per Results presented at the 50th Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.