A Phase III, Randomized, International, Placebo-Controlled, Double-Blind Clinical Trial to Study the Tolerability and Immunogenicity of V503, a Multivalent Human Papillomavirus (HPV) L1 Virus-Like Particle (VLP) Vaccine, Given to Females 12-26 Years of Age Who Have Previously Received GARDASIL
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 24 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Human papillomavirus vaccine recombinant nonavalent Merck (Primary)
- Indications Cervical cancer; Human papillomavirus infections; Vulvovaginal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics; Registrational
- Sponsors Merck & Co; Merck Sharp & Dohme
- 26 Sep 2015 Results published in the Vaccine.
- 04 Feb 2014 According to ClinicalTrials.gov record, the study protocol has been modified into a base study and an extension study.
- 04 Feb 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Nov 2011 to 1 Mar 2015 according to ClinicalTrials.gov record.