ThrombElastoGraphic Coagulation Status and Antiplatelet Therapy After Coronary Artery Bypass Graft Surgery(TEG-CABG Trial):Does Intensified Postoperative Antiplatelet Therapy in Preoperatively Identified Hypercoagulable Patients Improve Outcome After CABG Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Clopidogrel (Primary) ; Aspirin
- Indications Coronary artery disease; Embolism and thrombosis; Vascular graft occlusion
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms TEG-CABG
- 23 Sep 2013 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2013 to 1 Sep 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jun 2011 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jun 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 21 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2011 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.