Randomized comparison of adjuvant Docetaxel / Cyclophosphamide with sequential adjuvant EC / Docetaxel chemotherapy in patients with HER2/neu negative early breast cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 01 Oct 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Docetaxel (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Epirubicin
- Indications Early breast cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms PLAN B
- 01 Oct 2017 According to results published in the Breast Cancer Research and Treatment, a protocol was amended in Aug 2009 to recommend endocrine therapy alone for pN0, pN1 locally HR positive patients with RS less than or equal to 11.
- 07 Jun 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 02 Jun 2017 Results assessing final analysis of standard anthracycline-taxane based chemotherapy with 6 cycles of docetaxel/cyclophosphamide presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History