A Double Blinded Randomized Placebo Controlled Study: To Investigate the Role of Upstream High Dose Statin Treatment in Patients With ST Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Dec 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Atorvastatin (Primary)
- Indications Myocardial infarction
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Acronyms IMPRES
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Nov 2016 Status changed from recruiting to completed.
- 31 Mar 2014 Results presented at the 63rd Annual Scientific Session of the American College of Cardiology.