Evaluation of Growth, Sexual Maturation, and Prolactin-Related Adverse Events in the Pediatric Population Exposed to Atypical Antipsychotic Drugs.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 10 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Risperidone (Primary) ; Antipsychotics
- Indications Attention deficit and disruptive behaviour disorders; Autistic disorder; Bipolar disorders; Schizophrenia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 09 Aug 2017 This trial has been discontinued in Belgium, as per European Clinical Trials Database record.
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 07 Feb 2012 Actual number pf patients changed from 241 to 244 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.