Comparison of Monthly Pulse ACTH (Acthar Gel) Therapy With Methylprednisolone (MP, Solumedrol) for Long-Term Treatment of Multiple Sclerosis (MS) as an Add on Therapy to Beta-interferons (Avonex, Betaseron or Rebif).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Corticotropin (Primary) ; Interferon beta-1a; Interferon beta-1b; Methylprednisolone
- Indications Multiple sclerosis
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 23 Mar 2013 Primary endpoint 'Relapse-rate' has been met according to results presented at the 65th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 23 Mar 2013 Results presented at the 65th Annual Meeting of the American Academy of Neurology.
- 10 Mar 2013 Results will be presented at the American Academy of Neurology's 65th Annual Meeting (AAN-2013) as announced in a media release issued by the American Academy of Neurology. Results were also summarised in the media release.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History