A Phase 2a Study of BMS-790052 and BMS-650032 in Combination Therapy With Japanese Subjects With Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C (HCV) Virus Infection
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 31 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Asunaprevir (Primary) ; Daclatasvir (Primary)
- Indications Hepatitis C
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bristol-Myers Squibb
- 31 Jul 2018 Results of pooled data from ((AI447017 and AI447026), were published in the Journal of Clinical Pharmacology.
- 01 Jun 2018 Results (n=1239) of pooled analysis (NCT01012895, NCT01030432, NCT01051414, NCT01497834 and NCT01581203) published in the Infectious Diseases and Therapy
- 19 Apr 2012 Results have been presented at the the 47th annual meeting of the European Association for the Study of the Liver according to a Bristol-Myers Squibb media release.