A Phase 2 Randomised, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multiple Ascending Dose Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of CAM-3001 in Subjects With Rheumatoid Arthritis.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 20 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mavrilimumab (Primary)
- Indications Rheumatoid arthritis
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacogenomic; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms EARTH
- Sponsors MedImmune
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 13 Jun 2015 Results (pooled analysis of EARTH and EARTH EXPLORER-1 trials) presented at the 16th Annual Congress of the European League Against Rheumatism.
- 29 Oct 2013 Results of a biomarker analysis presented at the 77th American College of Rheumatology and the 48th Annual Meeting of the Association of Rheumatology and Health Professionals.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History