Pilot Trial to Evaluate the Safety and Efficacy of the Administration of Bicalutamide (Casodex TM) Per Day in Combination With Raloxifene (Evista TM) Per Day in Patients With Hormone Refractory Prostate Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase 0
Latest Information Update: 29 Mar 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Bicalutamide (Primary) ; Raloxifene (Primary)
- Indications Prostate cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 21 Mar 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 07 Sep 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 Sep 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Jul 2012 to 1 May 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.