A Single Arm, Open-label Trial Assessing the Effect of Capecitabine (Xeloda) on Progression-free Survival Rate at Four Months in Breast Cancer Patients With CNS Progression After Whole Brain Radiotherapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 10 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Capecitabine (Primary)
- Indications Breast cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms RADEX
- Sponsors Roche
- 15 Nov 2011 Actual end date (Apr 2011) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Nov 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Oct 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Feb 2012 to 1 Mar 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.