A 17-Week, Phase 2, Multicenter, Randomized, Double-Blind Study of Treatment With LY2140023 Combined With Standard of Care Compared to Placebo Combined With Standard of Care in the Treatment of Patients With Prominent Negative Symptoms of Schizophrenia.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 01 Nov 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Pomaglumetad methionil (Primary) ; Aripiprazole; Olanzapine; Quetiapine; Risperidone
- Indications Schizophrenia
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 29 Aug 2012 Primary endpoint 'Assessment-scale-scores' has not been met, according to an Eli Lilly media release.
- 20 Jul 2012 Actual end date (Jun 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.