Phase 1 Dose-Ranging Study of Ezatiostat Hydrochloride (Telintra, TLK199 Tablets)in Combination With Lenalidomide (Revlimid)in Patients With Non-Deletion(5q) Low to Intermediate-1 Risk Myelodysplastic Syndrome (MDS).
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Jun 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Ezatiostat (Primary) ; Lenalidomide
- Indications Myelodysplastic syndromes
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 15 May 2012 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 15 May 2012 Results published in the Journal of Hematology and Oncology.
- 13 Dec 2011 Preliminary results were reported in a Telik media release.