Mycophenolic Acid Monotherapy in Recipients of HLA-identical Living-Related Transplantation.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 22 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate mofetil (Primary) ; Mycophenolate sodium (Primary) ; Calcineurin inhibitors; Ciclosporin; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 16 Feb 2017 Status changed from completed to discontinued.
- 09 Oct 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.