Initiating Oseltamivir in Adults Hospitalized With Influenza -- a Study on the Impact of Virological Clearance and Clinical Recovery for Higher-dose Treatment Started Within 96 Hours.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Oseltamivir (Primary)
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype; Influenza A virus infections; Influenza B virus infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 19 Jul 2012 Actual end date (June 2012) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Jul 2012 Actual initiation date (January 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 01 Jun 2012 Status changed from not yet recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.