A Study of the Efficacy and Safety of Rizatriptan 10 mg RPD in the Treatment of Acute Migraine in Patients With Non Satisfactory Response to Previous Pharmacologic Treatment.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Rizatriptan (Primary) ; Analgesics; Tryptamines
- Indications Migraine with aura; Migraine without aura
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Rinotama
- 25 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 26 Jun 2011 Interim results (n=95) presented at the 15th Congress of the International Headache Society.
- 26 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History