A Pilot Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of GFT505 (80mg) Orally Administered Once Daily for 12 Weeks in Patients With Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus. A Multicentre, Randomised, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 19 Jul 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Elafibranor (Primary)
- Indications Type 2 diabetes mellitus
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 27 May 2013 A combined analysis of four phase IIa studies was published in Hepatology, according to a GENFIT media release.
- 12 Jul 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed according to the ClinicalTrials.gov record.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History