A Phase Ib, Open-label, Multi-center Dose-finding Study of Oral Panobinostat (LBH589) in Combination With Ara-C and Mitoxantrone as Salvage Therapy for Refractory or Relapsed Acute Myeloid Leukemia.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 21 Apr 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Cytarabine; Mitoxantrone; Panobinostat
- Indications Acute myeloid leukaemia
- Focus Adverse reactions
- 17 Apr 2012 Planned End Date changed from 1 May 2012 to 1 Apr 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 17 Apr 2012 Planned number of patients changed from 56 to 59 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Dec 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed, as presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting and Exposition of the American Society of Hematology.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History