A Pilot Study to Evaluate Novel Agents (Temozolomide and Cixutumumab [IMC-A12, Anti-IGF-IR Monoclonal Antibody, IND 100947, NSC 742460]) in Combination With Intensive Multi-Agent Interval Compressed Therapy for Patients With High-Risk Rhabdomyosarcoma
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 02 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Cixutumumab (Primary) ; Temozolomide (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dactinomycin; Doxorubicin; Etoposide; Ifosfamide; Irinotecan; Vincristine
- Indications Rhabdomyosarcoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 02 Jun 2015 Results presented at the 51st Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 10 Feb 2015 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Mar 2014 Status changed from suspended to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.