Multicenter, Randomized, Open-label Study to Assess Whether Treatment With Mycophenolate Sodium (MPS) Allows Higher Dose Optimization Versus Mycophenolate Mofetil (MMF) Leading to a Dose Reduction of Tacrolimus. Maximiza Study.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 05 Feb 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Mycophenolate sodium (Primary) ; Mycophenolate mofetil
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms Maximiza
- Sponsors Novartis Pharmaceuticals
- 12 Feb 2014 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 07 May 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2012 to 1 Jul 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Sep 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Dec 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.