A Randomized, Double-Blind, Parallel Group Study to Compare Discontinuation Symptoms in Abrupt Discontinuation Versus a 1-Week Tapering Regimen in Subjects With MDD Treated for 24 Weeks With Open-label 50 mg DVS SR Formulation.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Apr 2014
At a glance
- Drugs Desvenlafaxine (Primary)
- Indications Major depressive disorder
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Wyeth
- 08 Apr 2014 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Psychopharmacology.
- 22 May 2013 Results presented at the 166th Annual Meeting of the American Psychiatric Association.
- 14 Apr 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.