A 24-Week Study to Evaluate the Efficacy and Safety of Fluticasone Furoate (FF)/GW642444 Inhalation Powder and the Individual Components Delivered Once Daily (AM) Via a Novel Dry Powder Inhaler Compared With Placebo in Subjects With Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease (COPD)
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 14 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Vilanterol/fluticasone furoate (Primary) ; Fluticasone furoate; Vilanterol
- Indications Chronic obstructive pulmonary disease
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 16 Oct 2015 Pooled results published in the European Journal of Drug Metabolism and Pharmacokinetics
- 05 Sep 2012 Results presented at the 22nd Annual Congress of the European Respiratory Society.
- 02 Jun 2011 Status changed from recruiting to completed.