An open study to compare the efficacy of immunoglobulin administered subcutaneously (SCIG) with current best practice in patients with Complex Regional Pain Syndrome (CRPS).
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Immune globulin (Primary)
- Indications Complex regional pain syndromes
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Oct 2012 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by UKCRN.
- 15 Mar 2012 Actual initiation date 5 Nov 2009 added as reported by EudraCT.
- 27 Jul 2011 Planned end date changed from 28 Oct 2011 to 31 Dec 2013 as reported by United Kingdom Clinical Research Network record.