A Phase I/II Trial of Cyclophosphamide, Carfilzomib, Thalidomide and Dexamethasone (CYCLONE) in Patients With Newly Diagnosed Active Multiple Myeloma
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 14 Dec 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Carfilzomib (Primary) ; Cyclophosphamide; Dexamethasone; Thalidomide
- Indications Multiple myeloma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms CYCLONE
- 14 Nov 2017 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed.
- 01 Oct 2014 According to the ClinicalTrials.gov record, planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Mar 2014.
- 07 Apr 2014 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jan 2015 to 1 Jun 2014 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.