A Randomized, Placebo Controlled, Double-Blind, Third Party Open, Parallel Group, First In Human Study To Evaluate The Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics And Pharmacodynamics Of PF-04427429 Administered Intravenously To Healthy Adult Volunteers.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 05 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Fremanezumab (Primary)
- Indications Migraine
- Focus Adverse reactions; First in man; Pharmacokinetics
- Sponsors Pfizer
- 19 May 2010 Actual end date (May 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 Feb 2010 New trial record