A Phase I/II Study of RAD001 and AV-951 in Patients With Refractory, Metastatic Colorectal Cancer.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 11 Apr 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Tivozanib (Primary)
- Indications Biliary cancer; Colorectal cancer; Gastric cancer; Liver cancer; Oesophageal cancer; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 22 Jan 2016 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Jun 2014 to 1 Jun 2016 as per ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 14 May 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2012 to 1 Dec 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 02 Mar 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Oct 2011 to 1 Oct 2012 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.