Efficacy and Safety of an Initial Regimen Raltegravir (RAL) + Lamivudine/Abacavir Fixed-Dose Combination (3TC/ABC FDC) for 48 Weeks in ART-naive, HIV/TB Co-Infected Adult Subjects Receiving Rifabutin-containing, 1-line Anti-TB Therapy.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 27 Feb 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Lamivudine/abacavir; Raltegravir
- Indications HIV-1 infections
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 05 May 2011 Actual initiation date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 05 May 2011 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Feb 2010 New trial record