A Phase IIa Open Multicenter, Trial, of Treatment With Pazopanib (Multi Tyrosine Kinase Inhibitor) in Dermatofibrosarcomas (DFSP), Unresectable Locally Advanced (Potentially Mutilating Surgery), Primary or Relapsing , Transformed or Not.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 07 Jul 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Pazopanib (Primary)
- Indications Dermatofibrosarcoma
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DFSP-PAZO
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 02 Feb 2015 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 28 Jun 2012 Planned end date changed from 1 Aug 2014 to 1 Jan 2015 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.