A Study to Evaluate Immune Responses Following A/California/7/2009 (H1N1)V-like Virus Vaccination Given 4 Months Following Seasonal Influenza Vaccination in Adults 19 to 40 Years of Age.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 08 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Influenza A virus vaccine-H1N1 (Primary) ; GSK 1536489A
- Indications Influenza A virus H1N1 subtype; Influenza virus infections
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors GlaxoSmithKline
- 06 Jun 2012 Actual end date changed from Jan 2011 to May 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 04 Jun 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Dec 2010 to 1 Jan 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.