A phase III, double-blind, randomized, active controlled study to evaluate the safety and consistency of immunogenicity of three consecutive lots of a Meningococcal A Conjugate Vaccine administered as a single dose to healthy children at 5-10 years of age.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 27 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Meningococcal vaccine group A conjugate; Meningococcal vaccine groups A and C polysaccharide
- Indications Meningococcal group A infections; Meningococcal group C infections
- Focus Adverse reactions; Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Serum Institute of India
- 16 Jan 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 07 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 06 Mar 2010 Status changed from not yet recruiting to recruiting as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.