Safety and Efficacy of TRC4186 in the treatment of stable heart failure associated with HbA1C 6.0% or type 2 Diabetes receiving oral hypoglycaemic therapy (with or without additional insulin) as an add-on to conventional treatment for heart failure.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 24 Aug 2016
At a glance
- Drugs TRC 4186 (Primary)
- Indications Chronic heart failure; Diabetes mellitus; Diabetic complications
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 Apr 2012 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 26 Jun 2010 Planned number of patients changed from 230 to 300 as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.