A Randomized Phase II Trial of Irinotecan Drug-eluting Beads Administered by Hepatic Chemoembolization With Intravenous Cetuximab (DEBIRITUX) Versus Systemic Treatment With Intravenous Cetuximab and Irinotecan in Patients With Refractory Metastatic Colorectal Cancer and K-ras Wild-type Tumours.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 04 Nov 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Cetuximab; Irinotecan
- Indications Cancer; Cancer metastases; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms DEBIRITUX
- 25 Jun 2013 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Sep 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2012 Actual patient number is 8 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 27 Jun 2012 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.