A Randomized, Multicenter, Double-Masked, Parallel-Group Clinical Safety and Efficacy Evaluation of Loteprednol Etabonate, 0.5% Versus Vehicle for the Treatment of Inflammation and Pain Following Cataract Surgery.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 18 Oct 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Loteprednol etabonate (Primary)
- Indications Ocular inflammation; Postoperative pain
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Bausch & Lomb
- 18 Oct 2013 Pooled analysis published in Advances in Therapy.
- 12 Jan 2012 Actual patient number is 407 according to ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Oct 2010 Actual end date (Oct 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History