An Open Labelled, Randomized, Multicentre, Comparative study to evaluate the immunogenicity and reactogenicity of Inactivated Polio Vaccine (Panacea Biotec Ltd.) with Imovax Polio (Inactivated Poliomyelitis Vaccine, Sanofi Pasteur India Pvt Ltd) in infants.
Phase of Trial: Phase IV
Latest Information Update: 02 Sep 2016
At a glance
- Drugs Poliovirus vaccine inactivated (Primary)
- Indications Diphtheria; Haemophilus infections; Hepatitis B; Pertussis; Poliomyelitis; Tetanus
- Focus Pharmacodynamics
- Sponsors Panacea Biotec
- 16 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India.
- 21 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by Clinical Trials Registry - India record.
- 12 Feb 2010 New trial record