A Two-Part, Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Crossover Trial to Evaluate the Differential Effects of Inhaled Nedocromil, Oral Montelukast, and Inhaled Mometasone on Markers of the Early Airway Response to Allergen in Asthmatics.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 12 Sep 2013
At a glance
- Drugs Mometasone; Montelukast; Nedocromil
- Indications Asthma
- Focus Biomarker; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Merck & Co
- 25 Mar 2011 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Feb 2011 Planned End Date changed from 1 Feb 2011 to 1 Mar 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.