A Phase I Dose-Escalation Trial of Biweekly Intraperitoneal Oxaliplatin With Systemic Capecitabine and Bevacizumab Following Cytoreduction in Patients With Peritoneal Carcinomatosis From Appendiceal or Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 16 Jul 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Bevacizumab (Primary) ; Capecitabine (Primary) ; Oxaliplatin (Primary)
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Appendiceal cancer; Cancer metastases; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jul 2018 Planned End Date changed from 31 Jan 2019 to 30 Sep 2019.
- 06 Jul 2018 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2018 to 30 Sep 2019.
- 20 Jan 2018 Results (n=18) presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium