A Phase I Dose-Escalation Trial of Biweekly Intraperitoneal Oxaliplatin With Systemic Capecitabine and Bevacizumab Following Cytoreduction in Patients With Peritoneal Carcinomatosis From Appendiceal or Colorectal Cancer.
Phase of Trial: Phase I
Latest Information Update: 20 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Oxaliplatin (Primary) ; Bevacizumab; Capecitabine
- Indications Appendiceal cancer; Cancer metastases; Colorectal cancer
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 20 Jan 2018 Results (n=18) presented at the 2018 Gastrointestinal Cancers Symposium
- 04 Jan 2018 Planned number of patients changed from 48 to 24.
- 05 Apr 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 31 May 2017 to 31 May 2018.