A Randomized, Double-Blind, Multicenter, Comparative Study To Evaluate Efficacy And Safety Of An Additional Dose Of Celecoxib (YM177) In The Treatment Of Acute Pain After Oral Surgery Lateral Mandibular Impacted Third Molar Tooth Extraction.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 16 Nov 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Celecoxib (Primary)
- Indications Dental pain; Postoperative pain
- Focus Registrational; Therapeutic Use
- 25 Jan 2012 Results published in Clinical Therapeutics.
- 25 Aug 2010 Actual end date (Aug 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 25 Aug 2010 Status changed from recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History