Phase I/II Trial of Concurrent RAD001 (Everolimus) With Temozolomide/Radiation Followed by Adjuvant RAD001/Temozolomide in Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma.
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 25 Jan 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Everolimus (Primary) ; Temozolomide
- Indications Glioblastoma
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- 10 Jun 2017 Biomarkers information updated
- 11 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Oct 2015 to 1 Apr 2016 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 08 Oct 2013 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.