An Open Label, Single-Arm, Multi-Center Study on the Efficacy, Safety and Pharmacokinetics of Levetiracetam in Pediatric Patients (4 to 16 Years) With Partial Seizures Despite Treatment With 1 or 2 Anti-Epileptic Drugs.
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 13 Mar 2015
At a glance
- Drugs Levetiracetam (Primary)
- Indications Partial epilepsies
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors UCB
- 01 Oct 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to completed as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 06 Jan 2011 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 13 May 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Nov 2013 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.