A One-Year, Randomized, Open-Label, Parallel-Group, Multiple-Dose Long-Term Safety Study With Controlled Adjustment of Dose of Tapentadol Extended-Release (ER) and Oxycodone Controlled-Release (CR) in Subjects With Chronic, Painful Diabetic Peripheral Neuropathy (DPN).
Phase of Trial: Phase III
Latest Information Update: 05 Sep 2012
At a glance
- Drugs Oxycodone; Tapentadol
- Indications Diabetic neuropathies; Neuropathic pain
- Focus Adverse reactions
- Sponsors Janssen Research & Development
- 15 Jul 2010 Planned end date changed from 1 Sep 2012 to 1 Jun 2010 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 15 Jul 2010 Actual patient number is 47 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 20 May 2010 Status changed from recruiting to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.