A Randomized, Placebo-Controlled, Phase 2 Study of Docetaxel And Cisplatin/Carboplatin With Or Without Erlotinib In Patients With Metastatic Or Recurrent Squamous Cell Carcinoma Of the Head And Neck
Active, no longer recruiting
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 05 May 2018
At a glance
- Drugs Erlotinib (Primary) ; Carboplatin; Cisplatin; Docetaxel
- Indications Head and neck cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 13 Jan 2017 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2017 to 1 Feb 2019.
- 12 Jan 2016 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.
- 01 May 2015 Planned primary completion date changed from 1 Feb 2016 to 1 Feb 2017 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov record.