A Partially Blinded, Prospective, Randomized Multicenter Study Evaluating Efficacy, Safety and Tolerability of Oral Sotrastaurin Plus Standard or Reduced Exposure Tacrolimus vs. Mycophenolic Acid Plus Tacrolimus in de Novo Renal Transplant Recipients.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 09 Aug 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Sotrastaurin (Primary) ; Mycophenolic acid; Tacrolimus
- Indications Renal transplant rejection
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- Sponsors Novartis
- 23 Jan 2013 Status changed from active, no longer recruiting to discontinued, based on information in Novartis' Form 20-F (http://www.sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1114448/000104746913000377/a2212460z20-f.htm).
- 04 May 2011 Results presented at the American Transplant Congress -- 11th Joint Congress of the American Society of Transplant Surgeons and the American Society of Transplantation.
- 14 Dec 2010 Status changed from recruiting to active, no longer recruiting as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
Most Recent Events
Table of Contents
- At a glance
- Trial Overview
- Trial Details
- Trial Centres
- Trial History