A Multi-Center, Double Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Randomized Phase II Trial of Gemcitabine Plus GDC-0449 (NSC 747691), a Hh Pathway Inhibitor, in Patients With Metastatic Pancreatic Cancer (10052747)
Phase of Trial: Phase I/II
Latest Information Update: 06 Jun 2017
At a glance
- Drugs Vismodegib (Primary) ; Gemcitabine
- Indications Adenocarcinoma; Pancreatic cancer
- Focus Therapeutic Use
- 06 Jun 2017 Results (n=72) assessing molecular alterations in the circulating tumor DNA of advanced pancreatic cancer patients, presented at the 53rd Annual Meeting of the American Society of Clinical Oncology.
- 02 Nov 2015 Results published in the Journal of Clinical Oncology
- 04 Jun 2013 Primary endpoint 'Progression-free-survival-duration' has not been met.