A Pilot Phase 2, Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo-Controlled, Multi-Centered Safety, Tolerability and Preliminary EffiCacy Study of K201 Oral for the Prevention of ATrial FIbrillation (AF) Recurrence in Subjects Post-Conversion From AF.
Phase of Trial: Phase II
Latest Information Update: 26 Dec 2014
At a glance
- Drugs JTV 519 (Primary)
- Indications Atrial fibrillation
- Focus Adverse reactions; Therapeutic Use
- Acronyms ARCTIC-AF
- Sponsors Sequel Pharmaceuticals
- 13 May 2011 Status changed from suspended to discontinued as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.
- 19 Nov 2010 Actual initiation date (April 2010) added as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov
- 19 Nov 2010 Planned End Date changed from 1 Jun 2011 to 1 Dec 2011 as reported by ClinicalTrials.gov.